Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

2 posters

Thread for selling Wolfenstein related games

stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1780
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Thread for selling Wolfenstein related games Empty Thread for selling Wolfenstein related games

Post by stathmk Wed May 16, 2018 7:11 am

Thread for selling Wolfenstein related games

The Wolfenstein twin pack and other Wolfenstein games are for sale for at least $3.00 here.

I don’t know belgarath1, but he has some Wolf auctions.  He has 100% positive feedback.  His items show that he lives in America and will ship to America.  You have 3 days to bid before the auctions end.  One of his auctions is for The Wolfenstein: The New Order and Wolfenstein: The New Blood twin pack edition that I didn’t know existed.  Another auction is for The Wolfenstein 2009 game.  Another is for Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus.  These are the PC versions.  Shipping for everything is at least $3.00.  He also has an auction for a non-Wolfenstein expansion game, and a lot for a Game Boy Micro black with a charger and 3 games.

Thread for selling Wolfenstein related games Twinpack
    The twinpack of Wolf PC games.

Edit on May 24: I checked back and it's sold.

On a personal note, it’s OK with me if you want to post something for sale mostly related to Wolfenstein, Apogee, 3D Realms, or Bethesda Softworks into this thread if it’s to somebody with 100% positive feedback, nobody is offended, and you either later delete the post when it’s no longer for sale or put strikethrough through the text when it’s no longer for sale.  I’m not offended if nobody else is offended.  Just don't have an argument when somebody else gets the winning bid or do something like that.

Last edited by stathmk on Thu May 24, 2018 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It's sold)
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Thread for selling Wolfenstein related games Empty Gamestop Game Days Summer Sale

Post by stathmk Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:00 am

The Gamestop Game Days Summer Sale is from now until July 15.  Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus for the Playstation 4 and for X-Box One are half off at $19.99 instead of $39.99.  It says that the season pass is available, but I believe that it costs $24.99 more.  The PC version that’s on a disc is $19.99, but the download version is $59.99.  The PC Deluxe Edition is $79.99 and I don’t know how it’s different.  The PC Collector’s Edition is $34.99.  The PC eGuide download is $9.99.  The advertising pamphlet said that all strategy guides are 50% off, but if I can’t find the print edition of The Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Prima Guide on gamestop.com, then I think it might be sold out for awhile.

Link for PC version: https://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-Wolfenstein+II+The+New+Colossus+PC,28zu0
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Thread for selling Wolfenstein related games Empty Dreamcast Beats of Rage Wolfenstein 3D Mods Collection BoR

Post by stathmk Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:04 pm

I did a search for Wolfenstein 3D on Ebay and this sounded interesting.  I don't know rghog31 on Ebay, but there's 99.5% positive feedback for 502 sales.  There's "Dreamcast Wolfenstein 3D Mods Collection Beats of Rage - Read Description - VZZ"

The Dreamcast games include:
    = = = = = =
    Dreamcast Beats of Rage Wolfenstein 3D Mods Collection BoR

Contains these games:

Wolfendoom (with many options)
    Spear of Destiny
    Wolfenstein 3D
    = = = = = =

I'm going to have to reread the description.  The listing is here on Ebay.
    Nexion
    Nexion
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer

Number of posts : 275
    Hobbie : bringing chaos & madness into universe
    Registration date : 2008-02-27

Thread for selling Wolfenstein related games Empty Re: Thread for selling Wolfenstein related games

Post by Nexion Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:16 am

It's a freely downloadable mod collection of like 90 mods that got assembled when Wolf4SDL got ported to the Dreamcast. Someone has or some have been selling it on etsy for years. https://www.etsy.com/listing/1393893524/wolfenstein-3d-mods-collection-dreamcast
    Too bad none of them can at least take a look what's on the disc and add that to the description before selling it.

Some of the mods:

a madman's dream
    a time to die
    aliens vs terminator vs predator
    alienwolf
    armageddon
    beyond tobruk
    blake wolf
    community map pack
    cover of darkness
    crash bandicoot 1+2
    daleks
    halloween
    hotal romanstein 1+2 gold
    krankenstein 1+2
    the last mission
    laz rojas' wolfendoom
    megawolf
    men in black
    mutantstein 1-4
    nazi panic
    neowolf
    pacnclown
    the new evil
    no place to hide
    the nuremberg project
    xmaswolf
    wolf3d community map pack version 2.10
    wolfendoom

Thread for selling Wolfenstein related games Image
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Thread for selling Wolfenstein related games Empty I like your informative response!

Post by stathmk Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:44 am

Nexion wrote:It's a freely downloadable mod collection of like 90 mods that got assembled when Wolf4SDL got ported to the Dreamcast. Someone has or some have been selling it on etsy for years. https://www.etsy.com/listing/1393893524/wolfenstein-3d-mods-collection-dreamcast
    Too bad none of them can at least take a look what's on the disc and add that to the description before selling it.

Some of the mods:

a madman's dream
    a time to die
    aliens vs terminator vs predator
    alienwolf
    armageddon
    beyond tobruk
    blake wolf
    community map pack
    cover of darkness
    crash bandicoot 1+2
    daleks
    halloween
    hotal romanstein 1+2 gold
    krankenstein 1+2
    the last mission
    laz rojas' wolfendoom
    megawolf
    men in black
    mutantstein 1-4
    nazi panic
    neowolf
    pacnclown
    the new evil
    no place to hide
    the nuremberg project
    xmaswolf
    wolf3d community map pack version 2.10
    wolfendoom

Thread for selling Wolfenstein related games Image
    I have too much going on at once and I'm really sorry it took me 10 days to respond!  I like your informative response!

Sponsored content

Thread for selling Wolfenstein related games Empty Re: Thread for selling Wolfenstein related games

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:38 am