Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

2 posters

Operation: Arctic Wolf

luke skywalker
    Can I Play, Daddy?
    Can I Play, Daddy?

Male
    Number of posts : 48
    Job : Network Analyst III
    Registration date : 2013-09-19

Operation: Arctic Wolf Empty Operation: Arctic Wolf

Post by luke skywalker Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:37 pm

Been awhile since I updated but still chugging through, I would like to report all audio and graphics are done! except trying to create something different for the fans my Minecraft  secret level and art which should be easy. Onto maps I would say 50% maybe more each level has been tested and re-tested and then testing just to make sure the environment and level flow nice sometimes redoing an entire level from scratch just bc its not 110%.  Source code odds and ends wanted to create another weapon or 2 maybe maybe not. I would think, I know I say this lots but 2017.... might actually be the year this project is fu(%*)^^ finished :-) I have solved the problem on how to incorporate my old project Sorcerers Wrath into the story of Operation Arctic Wolf and bring both games together. Maybe Sorcerers Wrath could serve more as a prequel, doing extensive research into Germany, German Empire, Germania, Norse & Viking history I have lots of ideas to bring into the Wolfenstein 3d world again ;-) After making a post here I think it would be fitting I guess to post more screen shots? I will update again over the weekend with something I know the last pics generated some interest. I am pretty much at the point where a demo or beta could even be possible :-OOO!!!!!!
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1780
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Operation: Arctic Wolf Empty Hello!

Post by stathmk Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:58 pm

Minecraft secret level!?  Feel free to post screenshots!

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:29 am